What causes pain in extremities with sore thorat and cough?
You may be having a viral or a bacterial infection
I have studied your case and I believe that you are having a viral or a bacterial infection. your sore throat and bodyache is related and It is very infective also. So I would suggest you to stay away from your grandchild. Though children have got immunity from her mother still she is too small and any infection is bad for her.
Immunity from mother is for 4 to 6 months at XXXXXXX
I would suggest you to see a doctor and take antibiotics for 5 to 7 days. Otherwise you may get fever and more weakness.
Let me know if you want to ask any other question.
Thanks and take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Getting pain in head when coughing what is causing this
- What can be done for pain caused during coughing
- What is the cause for throat pain and severe cough
- What causes abdominal pain while walking and coughing
- What causes back pain below the breast with cough
- What causes pain in head by coughing
- What is the cause of chest pain and cough
- What causes painful sore throat and coughing red phlegm
- What causes pain in the left rib while coughing
- What causes sore throat and cough