What causes pain and something stuck in the right side of throat after having dinner?
May be a foreign body in your throat
I have gone through your query; it suggests that in your right side of throat it may be the foreign body lodged in the tonsillar area. Pain and redness may be due to the inflammatory response of this.
To rule out other disease and to reach the near diagnosis better to go for throat examination for this consult with your ENT specialist.
Take a mild pain killer such as paracetamol 500mg sos and anesthetic gel such as Mucain two tea spoon full before meal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could be the cause for throat pain while swallowing
- What causes sore and painful throat
- What causes frequent cold and throat pain
- Having severe throat pain what could be causing this
- What causes throat and ear pain
- What causes sore throat on right side
- What cause of throat pain after the oral sex
- What causes throat and stomach pain after consuming alcohol
- What causes a feeling like something stuck in throat
- What causes headache and throat pain