What causes occasional spotting after menopause?
Most probably your results are fine.
Thanks for trusting me again about your health care.
Sorry for the delay in my response.
I can understand your concern and anxiety about the results.
But please do not take so much of stress it is a rule to evaluate any spotting or bleeding after menopause because it maybe the one of a symptom of endometrial cancer.
It is not necessary that a person with carcinoma bleed heavily, it can be presented as spotting or sometimes it may be symptom less.
But as there are so many other benign causes which may also cause post menopausal spotting please do not worry about your test results.
Hope it is useful, feel free to discuss more.
Hope for the best!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What can be spotting after menopause
- What causes bleeding after menopause
- What is the cause for discharge without blood after menopause
- Post menopause spotting causes
- What causes late menopause
- What could cause spotting in menopause stage
- Can kenalog cause spotting after menopause
- What could be the cause for fatigue after menopause
- What causes spotting during pre menopause
- What causes early menopause
- After having had waistband on, gets nauseous. Is it related?
- Had unprotected sex who is not virgin. Can I have STD if I will have...
- Had blood in mid cycle, tender breasts. Have IUD. Sonogram showed thick...
- Having delayed periods. Prescribed with sysron, not yet got my periods....
- Labia minora is swollen, painful and radiates. Noticed 3 hard and...
- Recently started yaz, got bleeding post sex, not on periods due. What...
- Pregnant. Having fever at night and early morning, weakness, bitter...
- I am pregnant. Is it safe to travel by plane in second trimester?
- Nursing mother. Missed period. Experiencing pain in tail bone while...
- Got vaginal bleeding after taking ipill and missed for next month. What...