What causes occasional anal pain while sleeping and after intercourse?
Chronic prostate inflammation can be the reason.
Thank you for the query.
Your symptoms are most likely caused by chronic prostate inflammation. Prostate is located right in the front of the rectum. That is why you feel it as a rectal pain. And that is why the pain appears after an intercourse.
You may also notice occasional testis pain or lower abdominal pain.
The test which can confirm it is a rectal examination. Please consult urologist. In the treatment usually antibiotic called Ciprofloxacine for few weeks.
Hope this helps. Feel free to ask further questions.
This is chronic prostatitis.
The gastro doctor is right. This is not a serious disease. You are way too young for any serious disease and especially for any rectal disease.
In my opinion this is prostate for 90%. It is attached to the rectum. The pain likes to appear suddenly. This can be during the night, which for sure wakes you up. Its like a sudden sharp pain.
When you press the rectum or release the gas, rectum gets relaxed and so does prostate.
Please consult urologist.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nausea and hunger after eating, waking up at night hungry, urge to...
- Pain inside anus during bowel movement. Is Xyloproct or preparation H...
- Bad odor in belly button, red substance inside, oozing pus
- Pain in front of arm and at wrist under thumb, swelling and throbbing....
- Chest tightness when walking, upper back discomfort, heartburn, no...
- Lump in chest, painful, have pain in ribs and lower back
- Done hernia repair in belly button, have cramp on right side,...
- Frostbite wound on chest from blister freezer. Itching and peeling off....
- Vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, blood in urine. What do I do?
- Is triple action viriliy purchase thru new vitality safe?