What causes numbness in left arm, left cheek and side of the lips?
For how long has this been going on?
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this numbness that you have reported. I will like to know for how long this has been going on. Also, are you having any disease such as Diabetes, hypertension, etc. for which you are being followed up? What medications are you on? Is this numbness getting worse, about the same or getting better?
I hope to get these responses from you before providing definitive information on this. I promise to respond as soon as the information gets to me. Until then, I wish you well.
If you still have this numbness, I will suggest you fet it evaluated!
Hi and thanks for this follow up information.
I am so sorry to hear about the persistence of this numbness. Being unable to examine you to gather more details for precise diagnosis, I will suggest that you talk to you doctor and get a comprehensive physical examination and testing. Your blood pressure and blood sugar numbers would be very much useful in this context. Also, your cranial nerves would be examined to make sure they are intact. For this, I will say start with your primary care physician for the evaluation. If need be, he would refer you to further specialists.
I hope this guides enough. Keep me updated as you navigate this process. Until next, I wish you well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Numbness in left arm are panic attacks the cause
- Can fibroids cause numbness left arm
- Smoking causing left arm numbness
- Hiatal hernia cause left arm pain numbness
- What causes numbness in left arm with pain in heart
- Sneezing causes numbness in left arm
- What causes numbness in face and arms
- Numb in left arm numb in lips and sick to stomach
- Can hiatal hernia cause numb left arm
- What causes numbness and weakness in left arm