What causes numbness in arm after taking Revia?
Need some analgesics from time to time
Thanks for your query.
For knee and calf pains, Tylenol and voltaren are good drugs. If they provide good relief, you can take them continuously (at least tylenol) for some time. If they are not providing relief, then we need to think of weak opioids like tramadol.
For the numbness in arm, if that is painful also, then some specific pain medicine directed toward neuropathic (nerve pain) can be administered, like pregabalin.
Some of these meds are prescription only and you will need to visit a doctor for them.
Hope this helps.
I will be available for followup.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tiredness numbness in arm pain in handsbackabdomenwrist
- What causes tingling and numbness in lower arm
- What causes numbness in arm and racing heart beat
- What causes pain and numbness in arm after drinking beer
- Arms are going numb what could be the cause
- What causes numbness in face and arms
- What causes tingling and numbness in arms
- What could cause numbness in hands and arms
- What causes numbness and weakness in left arm
- What causes tingling sensation and numbness in hands and arms