What causes night sweats?

Dr. Deepika Patil

General Surgeon

Posted on Tue, 3 Feb 2015 in Elderly Problems
Question: What causes night sweats?
Answered by Dr. Deepika Patil 17 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Many causes

Detailed Answer:

Welcome to Healthcare magic.

There are many causes for night sweats. According to your age the common are medications like antidepressants, Diabetic drugs, Hormone therapy & Hot atmosphere. Besides those disease such as infection, anxiety, bacterial infection, tuberculosis, increased thyroid levels also cause night sweats.

I suggest you to tell me all the symptoms you are suffering from and medications you are taking so that I will be able to conclude to some cause and guide in further investigations if needed and treatment.

Waiting for your reply.

Dr Deepika Patil

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad