What causes neck and shoulder stiffness along with muscle spasms in the chest?

Cardiologist
Question
I have been having a stiff neck, shoulders and a grabbing muscle spasm on right side in breast area. I have been going to chiropractor which does help, but keep getting systems back, I feel great otherwise, so when do I need to be concern that this could be something more serious like my heart. Just had a physical in October, 2017
Fri, 27 Apr 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Ilir Sharka 33 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I would explain as follows:

Detailed Answer:
Hello!

Welcome and thank you for asking on HCM!

Regarding your concern, I would explain that your symptoms do not seem to be related to any cardiac disorders.

A musculo-skeletal pain could be the cause underlying your complaints.

Anyway, I would recommend trying to correct your posture and use an orthopedic pillow.

A cervical spine MRI study would help exclude any possible bulging disc in this area.

Hope you will find this answer helpful!

Kind regards,

Dr. Iliri