What causes nausea during high BP while on Valsartan?
I would recommend as follows:
Welcome on HCM!
Regarding your concern, I would explain that your symptoms seem to be caused by uncontrolled high blood pressure, as your actual blood pressure values are high.
Being overweight can cause such raise in blood pressure values.
Regarding the difference in blood pressure values between two arms, this is a normal finding, related to the anatomy of blood vessels in both arms.
Coming to this point, making some changes to your actual therapy is necessary to have a better control of blood pressure.
In this regard, increasing the dose of valsartan up to 160 mg daily as a single dose, would be a reasonable option.
Hope you will find this answer helpful!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes high bp and kidney problems
- What causes persistent high bp
- Causes of high bp while walking
- What causes high bp despite taking fosonopril
- Does high bp cause headache and nausea
- High bp prescribed eritel-40 what is the cause
- What causes persistent high bp during pregnancy
- What causes high bp
- What causes weird headaches and high bp
- What causes high bp how to lower it
- What do the following stress tests, echo and holter monitor test result...
- Suggest alternative treatment for congestive heart failure
- Suggest treatment for hypertension and GERD
- Suggest treatment for high BP and tingling in arms
- What causes sharp pain in chest area relieved by burping?
- Suggest treatment for afib, severe sleep apnea and high heart rate?
- What causes shortness of breath with normal chest X-ray?
- What causes severe pain in my calf muscle in Tietze syndrome?
- What causes altered sense of smell when diagnosed with sinus tachycardia?
- Does page syndrome increase the risk of heart attack?