What causes nausea and dizziness after having meals?
Visit the ER
Thanks for your query.
Your present symptoms appear to be due to gastritis completely different from colitis. I suggest you to visit the ER for complete evaluation and management.
Meanwhile do avoid solid and spicy food for few hours, as it can provide some relief.
Hope, I answered your query.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes severe dizziness and nausea
- What causes dizziness nausea and sweating after smoking cigar
- What causes dizziness and nausea after having light periods
- What causes nausea and dizziness
- What causes nausea and dizziness and heightened sense of smell
- What causes dizziness and nausea after waking up
- What causes nausea and dizziness after having unprotected sex
- What causes dizziness and nausea with cold
- What causes severe bleeding accompanied by dizziness and nausea
- What causes dizziness nausea and exhaustion during period