What causes memory loss?
My querry is pertaining to my memory. I am helathy person with no medical history and vegitarian in diet. Off late i am experiencing decrease in memory power. At times i takes some time for me to re collect names of people with whom i talk to regularly etc. I would like to have yur views. previously I had a good memeory level. My work enviornmet is quite good and stress levels also reasonable.
Check your vit B12 levels
Thanks for your query.
Given your history of vegetarian diet, you may be deficient in vitamin B12 levels. It is lacking in vegetarian diet. Please get your blood b12 levels checked. You will need B12 supplements.
Please write back after getting the test done and I will be able to advise you supplements to be taken for a minimum of 3 - 6 months.
Hope it helps.
I will get my blood B12 checked and come back to you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Mistrubating cause memory loss
- What are the causes and treatment for memory loss
- What causes memory loss after beinge drinking
- What causes memory loss when addicted to masturbation
- Fatigue and memory loss causes
- What causes memory loss in asperger people
- Common causes of memory loss
- What is the cause for negative thinking with memory loss
- Temporary memory loss causes
- Sudden memory loss causes