• question-icon

What causes lower left abdominal pain and gas?

Posted on Tue, 8 Aug 2017 in General Health
Question: I have stomach pains it feels blow it as i touch my lower left side above my bladder feel pain. I also feel a lump below my chest in middle i feel like like i have alot of gasses
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 28 minutes later
Brief Answer:
For how long have you been on Advil!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks so much for this query.

I ahead reviewed your information fully. This pain could be caused by advil and I will like to know for how long you have been on this drug. Advil is aggressive to the stomach wall and causes symptoms of gastritis such as pain in the mid stomach that moves to the back.

In all, let me know how much advil you take daily and for how long you have been taking in.

In the interim, I recommend omeprzole 20mg daily. Report progress to me. Stop Advil as well.

I look forward hearing more from you.

Waiting...
Dr. Ivo Ditah