What causes lower back pain?
Thank you for the query.
As you are young person, most probable reason of your pain is muscle pain. Please note that back is covered with many layers of muscles. When not prepared to the physical activity, next day can be very painful.
That is why I suggest you to have some warm up before any physical activity. Every time you lifting or bending down, you should bend your knees. You should also try to strengthen your back muscles.
If this pain will be still present, spine disc herniation should be considered and orthopedist consulted.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes lower back pain
- What gastro problems cause lower back pain
- Having lower back pain what could be the cause
- What causes constant dehydration and lower back pain
- What causes abdominal and lower back pain
- What can cause lower back pain
- What causes lower back pain for women
- What causes persistant lower back pain for years
- What causes mild lower back pain
- What causes lower back pain with stomach pain