What causes light headedness?
headache has many causes.
I admire you for positive outlook.
Very glad to see you.
Dear headche has many cause.
So I just want to know certain history from you
Is is episodoc or countinue? ?.
Site of headache??
Nature of headache??
Whether it is thrombing??
Is it associated with nausea , vomiting, giddiness??
Is any blurring of vision? ?
All history is important to rule out specific cause.
Is it improve with simple analgesic like paracetamol???
Nervousness is the part of being sick.
please reflect back with specific history and if any reports.
Always here to help you.
Please feel free to ask.
blurred vision and headche
very glad to see you.
1st thing we have to diagnose main root cause of headache.
If you have blurred vision at the time of headache than need to investigate. Go for eye fundus examinations. It will rule out any vascular problem which cause both headache and blurred vision.
If headache is persistent and associated with giddiness and difficulty in walking than need to go for CT scan brain.
If both the report comes normal than we look for blood pressure. Persistent elevated blood pressure also cause both. So consult physician and rule out blood pressure also.
I would prefer paracetamol to relieve simple headache. If persistent after taking medicine than we need to rule out other causes like migraine, tension headache.
Need to change life style and require stress free activity also.
Still you have query than feel free to ask.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes light headedness and numb hands
- What causes headache and light headedness after an injury
- What causes pain in the sciatica light headedness and dizziness
- What causes dizziness symptoms light headedness
- What causes continuous light headedness and shortness of breath
- What causes light headedness
- What causes dizziness and light headedness
- What causes pain behind eyes and light headedness
- What causes light headedness during exercise
- What causes light headedness weakness and sleepiness