What causes large lump under the pubic bone?
Lymph node or hernia
I understand your concerns about lump.
The lump you are describing could be due to 2 possibilities:
1) Lymph node enlargement due to any local inflammation.
2) Hernia where in your intestines come out just below skin.
3) However both conditions can be easily differentiated after examinationb y doctor. Please see your doctor for examination.
4). This is nothing serious and there is no need to worry.
Let me know if you need any more help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of lump on pubic bone
- Causes of a lump on collar bone
- What causes throbbing in the pubic bone area
- What causes bone overgrowth
- What causes bone demineralization
- What causes lump below jaw bone
- What could be cause of swollen and sore pubic bone
- What causes bone thickening
- What causes burningpressurebloating under the breast bone
- Lump under tail bone painful growing bigger underlying cause