What causes itching on penis with red spots?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
m suffering from etching on my penis, there are two light red spots causing etching. also i some white marks on testicles area causing etching.
otherwise i have no problem in sex and urine discharge.
please advice me about the matter.
Posted Thu, 21 Aug 2014 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Culd be due to Candidiasis.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have what is called as Muco Cutaneous Genital Candidiasis.

I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) Are you diabetic?
2) Did you have unprotected sex preceding these symptoms?

Please get swab test of fluid from the lesion done to confirm the diagnosis.

Please get your blood sugar tests done to rule out Diabetes.and take anti fungal medication like Fluconozole along with antibiotics like Cefexime twice daily orally and topical anti fungal cream like Candid for local application.

Ensure to wash your genitals with warm water twice daily.

Ensure to avoid sexual encounters till it heals up completely.

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,
I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: What causes itching on penis with red spots? 47 minutes later
Regards to diabetic I never had a test but from last 2 week I am having problems of gasetic.

5 days before I had sex and this problem came but in 2 days it automatically gone without any medicine
but on Sunday when I had sex again on Monday morning it's apper again

Brief Answer:
Could bedue to ifection of glans penis(Ballanitis)

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up.
Since you acquired this episode every time after sex there is high possibility of your female partner having vaginal infection (Vaginitis)..

Please get her checked by a qualified Gynaecologist and take treatment if required.

In the mean while continue taking medicines which I have advised in my reply earlier.
Thanks and Regards.

Dr.Patil.