What causes itching around kness and on body after knee replacements?
Skin and patch test for metals & cement.
Thanks for your query.
To find out whether your mother is allergic to the material used in joint,you can get allergy tests done from an allergist. Allergist will do a skin and patch test for metals & cement.
I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.
These tests are skin and patch test for the metal and cement. You can test to the metal as well as component via patch test.
In order to patch test, you need to know the metals and cement used in the implant.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of fainting after a knee injury
- Causes of body itching after delivery
- What causes frequent body itching
- What causes lump on knees after total knee replacement
- What causes overall body itching
- What causes knee swelling after an injury
- What causes body itching
- What causes itching sensation in body
- Cause for the knee pain even after the replacement surgery
- What causes throbbing pain in the knee after knee replacement