What causes itchiness and small red bumps on earlobes?
I have never been allergic to anything in my life.
Do you know what this could be?
Needs some medicine,
Thank you fro asking
out ear lobes itching with small raised red bumps can be multiple things. it could be allergy to any medicine or food you recently took. It could be related to any jewelry you have in the ear. It could be exposure to cold as cold temperatures reduces blood flow there and ear lobes respond by releasing free radical stuff which cause irritation and itching , it usually may be accompanied by itching in peripheral fingers of both hands and toes. One more likely possibility is of hygiene or a wax ear as these predispose to itch. If you swim that may likely be the cause.
If you dont have any pain or hearing difficulties then all you need to do is apply an over the conter available medicine. Here is a list of 9 meds you can select from.
Oto-End 10 otic
Oticin HC (BAK free) otic
If the issue persists seek an otorhinolaryngologist but i am sure it wont come to that.
I hope it helps. take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please.
May the odds be ever in your favour.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes purple earlobes
- What causes small red bump on shaft of the penis
- What causes red spot on earlobe
- What causes earlobe cuts and scabs?
- What could cause small purple on face and earlobes
- Parasites that cause itchy earlobe
- What causes earlobe discoloration
- What causes small itchy bumps around the clitoris
- What causes red bumps
- What is the cause of earlobe irritation
- Unable to sleep due hives on body. How to overcome this?
- Have vaginal itching and applied silver sulfadiazine cream and...
- Pain from left front of the thigh and knee. Should I be concerned?
- Burning sensation while urinating and slight discomfort inside penis....
- What are the environmental factors that affect intelligence quotient?
- Had lipoma over diaphragm and scheduled for MRI. Will it start growing?
- Have bruise on arms and soft lumps under neck. Diagnosed with...
- Sharp pain under right rib cage, loss of appetite and abnormal...
- Suffering from joints pain. Diagnosed with pulmonary sarcoidosis and...
- Diagnosed with an ascending aortic aneurysm and a mild leaky aortic...