What causes irritation and bump on penis?
probably skin infectioin
Hello. I have been through your question and understand your concern.
Based on your describing symptoms I think you are facing an infection of the skin of your penis called folliculitis which with time might develop an inflammation of the surrounding structures causing a granuloma of the subcutaneous structures giving the bump appearance and irritation. You might need to treat it with topical cream containing antibiotics and steroids. It will go away. Do not worry.
Hope this helps. Wish you the best health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes swelling irritation and pain of penis
- What causes irritation and red bumps on penis head
- What causes stiffness in the foreskin with irritation in penis
- What is the cause of red bumps on penis
- What causes bumps near the frenulum of the penis
- What causes bumps in the base of penis
- Penis irritation causes
- What causes bumps in the tip of penis
- What could cause bump around penis with pus
- What causes pimple like bumps on the penis