What causes heart palpitations, violent shaking and excessive sweating while on HGH treatment?
Yes,it can be anxiety.
I have gone through your question.
Human growth hormone or HGH therapy is when you are treated with actual growth hormones in the form of HGH injections.
Though not a miracle drug, GH can work well for bodybuilders as shown in those who use it at optimal dosages.
Overdosing of actual human growth hormone injections are quite possible and adverse side effects will eventually follow such overdose situation.
Excess GH, as occurs in those with Acromegaly, ultimately leads to an overgrowth of tissues and problems such insulin resistance and muscle weakness.
If your symptoms appear after you used more Genotrop dosis than usual, i can deduct than these symptoms can be related to this injections.
The best dose would be a total six to eight IU a day divided into two doses and having those five to seven hours apart. For example, a dose (either three or four IU) can be taken post training with another three to four IU dose before bed or during the night sleeping period.
Anyway i suggets stop for the moment taking yor GH injections.
If you really want to continue this hormone injections my advice is to talk with your physician for the right dosis for you.
Hope this is helpful.
If you have other doubts,feel free and ask.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes heart palpitations while sleeping
- Heart palpitations ayurvedic treatment
- Rashes on back heart palpitations causes and treatment for symptoms
- Cause of heart palpitations while resting
- Treatment for heart palpitations women
- What can cause heart palpitations
- What causes heart palpitations symptoms
- Anxiety heart palpitations treatment
- What is the cause and treatment for heart palpitations
- What causes minor heart palpitations
- Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and cough
- How to transform from a male to a female?
- What causes nausea, headache and low basal body temperature?
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of peripheral neuropathy
- Suggest treatment for severe hair loss while treating hypothyroidism
- Does intake of Omeprazole have an effect on Insulin secretion?
- Suggest treatment for water retention and edema
- Does Metformin interact with Glipizide?
- Is honey a good substitute for sugar while having diabetes?
- Is TPO antibody level of 1,189 a cause for concern?