What causes hearing of pulsating sensations in ear?
That’s entirely normal!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this concern regarding your heart beat. There is a superficial artery at this level and should you listen carefully each time, you can always tell that there is a subtle heartbeat there. There is no reason to be concerned about this. The less attention you pay to this, the less and less you would be able to “hear” this heartbeat. Please, stay calm and do not be unnecessarily alarmed about this.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sounds causing pulsating in ear
- What causes pulsating and throbbing pain in the ear
- Fluid in ear causing pulsation
- What causes cold sensation inside the ears
- What could be the cause for tingling sensation inside ears
- What causes cold sensation in ears
- What causes popping sensation in the ear
- What causes an ear infections
- What could be the cause of twitching sensation behind ear
- What cause fullness sensation in ear with pulsation