What causes headache, stiff back, shoulder and back pain?
I have been sick since middle of January. Thought was sinusitis. Was prescribed Ceftin with small improvement of symptoms, then Bactrim, no improvement, the levoquin generic, no improvement, and finally Avelox name-brand with improvement by second day. The Avelox was April 8 for one week. Felt good about one week and feeling sick again since Thurs April 24.
Thanks for your query.
Your symptoms appear as those seen typically in a viral flu.
You may have to get examined for the same and confirm the diagnosis.
Meanwhile do take Tab Motrin 400mg twice daily after food for three days. You may also need a course of antibiotics which can be decided only after physically examining you. Consult your treating doctor for the same.
If you have any other concerns, please do ask.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes breathlessness and back pain
- What causes phlebitislower back pain and headaches
- What causes bloating and back pain
- What is the cause of back pain with fever
- What causes upper back pain
- Back pain caused by angina
- What causes middle back pain
- What causes fatigue with headache and back pain
- What causes severe back pain
- What causes back pain in ict
- Suffer from hypertension and weakness. Does meth use cause thyroid problem?
- What is the effect of steroids on the heart during puberty in boys?
- Having psychological problems. Taking therapy. Any advice?
- Body feels shaky. What is the cause and how to control this?
- Experiencing a periodic mild numbness in arm. Family history of MS. Any...
- Medicine for G6PD patient with fever?
- Having pain and pressure in eye with headache. Sinus MRI normal. What...
- Snorted meth. Having sore throat and cough. Is there any complication?
- Have small penis. Will penomet penis enlargement pump work to enlarge it?
- Found high BP readings on home monitors. Any thoughts?