What causes headache and hot flashes?
Changes in blood pressure and thyroid to be considered.
Hello and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your query and understand your concerns.
Low grade headaches in your case may be caused by changes in blood pressure.
Hot flashes may indicate hormonal imbalances such those related to thyroid gland function.
In my opinion, it is necessary to monitor your blood pressure for few days.
Blood tests about thyroid gland function also are needed ( TSH, FT3 ) in order to diagnose your condition correctly.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
If blood pressure unstable, medication should be changed.
If the blood pressure values will result unstable after monitoring, it is probable that current medication needs to be changed.
Hope I helped you.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tetralysal causing hot flashes
- Is anxiety causing hot flashes with headaches earpains nausea
- Malarone cause hot flashes
- What causes severe hot flashes in elderly age
- What is the cause of swollen legsnausea and hot flashes
- Hot flash on forehead what caused this
- What causes fainting and hot flashes in children
- What causes chills and hot flashes
- What hormone causes hot flashes
- Menopause hot flashes cause