What causes headache and high blood pressure in a patient with adrenal adenoma?
Functional benign Adrenal adenoma? Under Investigation
Provisional Diagnosis-Functional benign Adrenal adenoma? Under Investigation
Hi,Dear thanks for the query to HCM.
I studied your query in all the details put from you.
I understood your health concerns.
In my opinion,you need to check out with your ER Endocrinologist,as your complaints suggest Functional Adrenal Tumor,which was asymptomatic and non-functioning 4 years back as told by you.But now your symptoms suggest adrenal cortical and medullary hormonal hyper-secretion causing sweating/fatigue/high Blood pressure/and sleep problems.
I would advise MRI study and immediate consultation with ER Endocrinologist who would treat it medically and if need be by Surgical Excision of this Benign Functional Adrenal Adenoma.
Hope this would help to relive the stress of your queries.
Write excellent review after reading this reply,if you find it helpful to you,so that your comments and reviews would help in rating my services for more HCM patients.
Welcome for any further query in this regard to HCM and to ME.
Wishing you fast recovery.
Dr.Savaskar M.N. XXXXXXX Surgical Consultant.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How long does Niacin remain in the system?
- Suggest treatment for lump on the penile shaft
- What causes blotchy rashes on calves after walking?
- What causes abdominal bloating when diagnosed with MS and lymphedema?
- Suggest treatment for lumps under the forearms
- Suggest treatment for soreness on the ribs while suffering from...
- Is EVLT procedure advisable when suffering from vericose veins?
- What causes prominent veins in arms, chest and breasts?
- Suggest treatment for upper right abdominal pain
- What causes a swollen lymph on the left side of neck?