What causes green stool after eating spinach?
Provide more information.
Welcome to health care magic,
I have read your query.
Eating spinach might cause slightly greenish stools.
It can also occur in various conditions like excess unprocessed bile (which is to be digested by certain enzymes) or iron supplements or could due to gastro-intestinal infection (like protozoal infestation). It should be further investigated.
Since you have greenish stool from 19th I will want to know some more information if you have any symptoms like abdominal pain or burning or pain during defecation.
Please get back to me with more information.I will guide you accordingly after that.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes green stool and pepcid ac
- What causes green stool in children
- What causes dark blackish green stool colour
- Fuzzy green stool what causes fuzzy green stool in children
- What is the cause for green stools and flatulence
- What could be the cause of green stool in infant
- What causes lower back pain and green stools
- What causes green stool along with dizziness and sickness
- What causes green stool
- Green stool after eating neem