What causes frequent urination?
Five years ago., I had pain in mid-section which I had sonogram test that showed inflamed liver. Had that issue for a month then went away (no further discomfort). Now, I need to be constantly near a bathroom which is causing great concern. I usually sit for many hours at a time using the computer(6-8hrs minimum). I am 5'10-weigh 200lbs. I also have Vitiligo Vulgaris. Hope it's nothing too serious that I can alleviate with diet and exercise. I have zero medical insurance.
Do you have Nocturia (Nocturnal frequency)
Thanks for query .
You have frequency for urination 2-3 timed in a day time which can not be considered abnormal considering the atmosphere of air conditioning that you are working in .
It is always a nocturia (Nocturnal frequency more than twice) which is considered to be pathological .
I would suggest you to consult qualified Urologist for clinical and digital rectal examination and get following basic tests done to rule out Bladder Outlet Obstruction due to Bladder Neck Obstruction .
1) Urine routine and culture.
2) Ultrasound scanning of abdomen and pelvis
3) Serum PSA.
5) Endoscopic Examination of bladder (Cystoscopy).
Further treatment will depend upon result of these tests and final diagnosis.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the underlying causes for frequent urination
- What causes frequent urination at bedtime
- What is the cause of weakness and frequent urination
- What is the cause for headaches and frequent urination
- What poison causes frequent urination
- What is the cause for pressure that causes frequent urination
- What are the causes of frequent urination at night
- What is the cause and treatment for frequent urination
- What could be the cause of frequent urination
- What are the causes for frequent urination in children
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?