How can urination difficulty be treated while on Flomax, Finasyeride and Hydrochloride?
Kegels may help you..
Hi and welcome to HealthcareMagic..
I thank you for posting your query here and I am definitely going to help you out..
I read your question completely and have understood it well enough...
1. Yes all the medications that you are using are correct..
2. No medications will help you much to be XXXXXXX ..
3. You can start kegels exercises.
We have seen few patients getting good results out of this..
Try and see..
Hope this helps you..
In case you need further assistance, please contact me back..
Or, you can close the question and rate.
Exercises used to strengthen pelvic floor muscles..
Hi again and welcome back..
Kegels exercises are mainly for strengthening the pelvic floor muscles.
Usually we instruct the patients to do a act as if they are holding the finger from the anus.
Hope you understand it..
For more information, please get a search on net.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does my endoscopy test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for severe anal pain while suffering from anal fissure
- What causes vaginal flatulence?
- Can Apo-Cyclobenzaprine be taken for UTI?
- How can a bruise on the abdomen be treated?
- What causes pain in the ribs post an accidental overdose of Paracetamol?
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal swelling
- What causes continuous bleeding from tbe finger?
- What causes pain in the lower left abdomen?
- Suggest treatment for anal fissure