How can urination difficulty be treated while on Flomax, Finasyeride and Hydrochloride?

Dr. Manjunath Metri

General Surgeon

Posted on Sat, 24 Mar 2018 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: Question stated on first page. What else can I do to relieve pressures and allow easier urination? As I stated am taking radiation for prostate cancer ( 28 treatments so far with 16 remaining). Taking Finasyeride 5mg, hydrochloride 25 mg twice daily, flomax 0.4mg daily XXXXXXX for heart and blood pressure. Ago over the counter. Urination difficult to start an need to go often with so much difficulty. What else can. I do to ease my urge and allow urination easier
Answered by Dr. Manjunath Metri 8 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Kegels may help you..

Detailed Answer:
Hi and welcome to HealthcareMagic..
I thank you for posting your query here and I am definitely going to help you out..

I read your question completely and have understood it well enough...

Please note..

1. Yes all the medications that you are using are correct..

2. No medications will help you much to be XXXXXXX ..

3. You can start kegels exercises.
We have seen few patients getting good results out of this..
Try and see..

Hope this helps you..
In case you need further assistance, please contact me back..
Or, you can close the question and rate.
Take care..

Brief Answer:
Exercises used to strengthen pelvic floor muscles..

Detailed Answer:
Hi again and welcome back..
Kegels exercises are mainly for strengthening the pelvic floor muscles.
Usually we instruct the patients to do a act as if they are holding the finger from the anus.
Hope you understand it..
For more information, please get a search on net.
Take care..
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. Manjunath Metri 41 minutes later
What is Kegels exercise?