What causes frequent urination?
Based upon the information you have provided, most common thing to rule out
Based upon the information you have provided, most common thing to rule out is Urinary tract infection even if there's no pain or burning.
Suggest you to get a unrinalysis test done. Further management can be planned based on results.
UTI again probably...
Based on your medical history you have provided, I suspect that it could be UTI again. However, as your symptoms are not classic, Unrinalysis is mandatory to decide further plan of action.
UTI are very common in females of your age group.
UTI are very common in females of your age group. Nothing big to worry about it. However, cause for it should be identified through investigations. Antibiotic prophylaxis would be suggested based upon physical examination findings and number of attacks per month.
Same time, I would also suggest to maintain personal hygiene very carefully- washing genital areas before and after sexual activity etc.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the underlying causes for frequent urination
- What causes frequent urination at bedtime
- What is the cause of weakness and frequent urination
- What is the cause for headaches and frequent urination
- What poison causes frequent urination
- What is the cause for pressure that causes frequent urination
- What are the causes of frequent urination at night
- What is the cause and treatment for frequent urination
- What could be the cause of frequent urination
- What are the causes for frequent urination in children