What causes frequent urination and painful urination?
have doctor appointment next Friday but thinking of going to local urgent care tomorrow.
Go to urgent care tomorrow!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about these urinary symptoms. Please, these symptoms are suggestive of a urinary tract infection. You would need antibiotics for treatment and this can only be gotten through your prescribing physician. Please, go to urgent care tomorrow and get this addressed. It cannot and should not wait for another 7days. Should this happens, you run the risk of developing related complications.
Foe now, drink much water to help increase urine production that aids in cleansings the urinary system.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the underlying causes for frequent urination
- What is the cause of weakness and frequent urination
- What is the cause for headaches and frequent urination
- What would cause frequent urination and chest pain
- What is the cause and treatment for frequent urination
- What could be the cause of frequent urination
- What is the cause for frequent urination and abdominal pain
- Getting frequent urination without pain what is causing this
- What are the causes for frequent urination in children
- What causes abdominal pain with dizziness and frequent urination
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?