What causes flank pain and light vaginal bleeding?
Need some details.
Welcome To HCM.
I can understand your concerns.
Please provide some more details:
Since how long you have this pain and bleeding complaint?
Sustained any injury?
Did you undergo any ultrasound?
Hope to hear from you soon.
I would suggest you to go for ultrasound examination.
There is a possibility that pain may be due to calculi.
Or even if there is any other pathology, Ultrasound would help to determine that also.
Follow-up with the report and then we decide on the management plan.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Light vaginal bleeding no pain 8dpo
- Random light vaginal bleeding
- Uti light vaginal bleeding
- What causes light vaginal bleeding after a hysterectomy
- Pain lower right side light vaginal bleeding
- Light vaginal bleeding lifted weight had hysterectomy cause of bleeding
- Causes of light vaginal bleeding
- Symptoms of Light vaginal bleeding
- Can incompetent cervix cause light vaginal bleeding?
- Diagnosis of Light vaginal bleeding