What causes fever, vomiting and headache in a teenager during menstruation?
Rest, drink enough fluids and observe only for now!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about what your grand daughter is experiencing. There is no immediate red flags that warrants medical intervention. This is probably related to her periods and all I recommend now is rest, drinking enough fluids and monitor to report any further episodes. This should normally resolve spontaneously. For headaches, rest, calm environment and Tylenol will help resolve this.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fever vomiting cough temperature
- Symptoms stomach ache headache fever vomiting
- Headache stomach ache fever vomiting
- Stomach pain fever vomiting what is it
- Glandular fever vomiting
- Headaches fever vomiting in 3yr old
- Effective treatment for fever vomiting diarrhea and headache
- Fever vomiting swollen neck glands headache
- Food allergy headache fever vomiting nasal congestion
- Fever vomiting cough