What causes fever after embryo transfer?
yes, calpol is good enough
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I can understand your concerns.
Low grade fever( flu like symptoms) is common after embryo transfer due to immunological reactions and there is no need to worry about it.
If fever is more than 100 and persist for 48 hrs.after transfer then she should consult her treating doctor because it maybe a sign of infection.
Yes, she can take calpol because it is safe during pregnancy.
Hope it is useful, feel free to ask more questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- 102 degree fever after embryo transfer
- Bloating after embryo transfer causes
- What causes softer stool after embryo transfer
- Embryo transfer fever evenings
- Fever after 4days embryo transfer
- Fever due to cold after embryo transfer
- Low grade fever after embryo transfer
- 995 f fever after embryo transfer
- Fever is normal after embryo transfer
- Slight fever after embryo transfer
- After having had waistband on, gets nauseous. Is it related?
- Had unprotected sex who is not virgin. Can I have STD if I will have...
- Had blood in mid cycle, tender breasts. Have IUD. Sonogram showed thick...
- Having delayed periods. Prescribed with sysron, not yet got my periods....
- Labia minora is swollen, painful and radiates. Noticed 3 hard and...
- Recently started yaz, got bleeding post sex, not on periods due. What...
- Pregnant. Having fever at night and early morning, weakness, bitter...
- I am pregnant. Is it safe to travel by plane in second trimester?
- Nursing mother. Missed period. Experiencing pain in tail bone while...
- Got vaginal bleeding after taking ipill and missed for next month. What...