What causes swelling up of the vagina during pregnancy?
I understand your concerns.
Swelling of vagina feeling could be due to the frequent insertion of pessaries which is normal.
As far as it is not causing pain, no need to worry about it.
Continue with your medicines.
Let me know if you need anymore help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes swelling and itching in the vagina
- Vagina pimple cause pain during pregnanc
- Does fingering into vagina cause pregnancy
- Sex with fingering in vagina will that cause pregnancy
- Cuming on outside of vagina cause pregnancy
- What causes swelling and redness in the vagina
- What causes lump between vagina and anus during pregnancy
- Cause of vagina heaviness during pregnancy
- What causes tremor during pregnancy
- Causes for lumps near vagina during pregnancy
- Have l 5 injuries. Had three IVF pregnancies, failed. Is i 5 injury the...
- How fertyl m works for men having very low sperm count?
- Increasing follicle size. Need trigger shot for ovulation?
- Pregnant. Had tender breasts and felt queasy. But, symptoms stopped and...
- Took enema with enema kit. Some amount left. Is there any reason for...
- Period delayed. How to take mtpill and mitoprost?
- Can I ask to be sedated so that I can relax and get through the exam...
- Pain in throat, jumping eye lid, pain in chest, stabbing pain in...
- Ovaries hurt after an orgasm masturbation, stinging sensation. What...
- On adderall. Can it result in nagging dull pain below rib cage?