What Causes Fatigue When Diagnosed With Low BP?
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After going through the medical details provided by you I would like to tell you that there is a definite need to adjust the dosage of your blood pressure medicines as your blood pressure readings are on the lower side mostly which is making you feel weak and tired most of the times.
Also, there is need to cut down dietary salt intake or canned or packed food items as they are high in salt which can increase blood pressure.
Considering your age group and thyroid issues it's also advisable to get an ECG and an Echocardiography done for basic cardiac evaluation.
I hope this information will be helpful and will answer your query. Feel free to ask further.
Dr. Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Why is my poo yellow
- Meth roof of mouth swallow
- Why is my seaman yellow
- I have done mdct scan of abdomen and pelvis show as follow
- One tonsil hurts when i swallow
- Why is my tongue slightly yellow
- Hurts chest after drinking alcohol swallow
- Is digestive tablets related to skin glow
- Is 122 b12 level low
- Misoprostol dissolves slow