What Causes Fatigue And Excessive Sleepiness While On Lisinopril 100 Mg?
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After going through the medical details provided by you I understand your concern and I would like to tell you that as you are taking Hydralazine 300mg/day which is almost maximum dose of Hydralazine which probably could be the cause of your symptoms that you are experiencing.
In my opinion you can switch back to Lisinopril with slight increase in the dose to 20mg a day in the morning with addition of some calcium channel blockers like Amlodipine 2.5mg in the evening. Slowly over a period of 2-3 weeks we can uptightrate the dose of Amlodipine as per the BP readings.
Along with the medicines there is a need to follow healthy lifestyle habits strictly with a big NO NO to smoking, high salt diet and junk food.
I hope this information will guide you properly.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- My body is cold but i dont feel cold im sweating excessive
- My 4years old daughter has been wiping excessive
- Alzheimers sleep excessive
- Is peeing every hour excessive
- Qlaira started bleeding caused excessive
- Abdominal pain with constipation and diarrhea why is hunger excessive
- 10 week old baby drinks excessive