What causes elevated SGPT levels?
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query and understand your concern.
Frankly speaking there is no particular medicine to lower high SGPT levels.
Treatment protocol for reduction of SGPT is modification of diet, doing regular aerobic exercises and reduction of weight.
Avoid fatty and deep fried foods,butter cheese,junk foods,sausages,bacon and colas.
Avoid processed foods,pickled foods,salad dressings,salami etc
Avoid excess salt
Take more of green vegetables,fresh fruits and drink plenty of water.
Do regular aerobic exercises for at least 30-45 minutes a day and shed your weight.
It would take around 3-4 months to achieve your targets.
There is no need to consult any other doctor as your treating doctor is already giving you the right advice.
I hope it helps,however you are most welcome to revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes elevated sgpt levels
- What is the cause of fluctuating sgpt
- What causes increase in sgpt and sgot levels
- High sgot sgpt levels what can be the cause
- What causes raise it sgpt and sgot levels
- What causes low sgpt levels
- What can cause elevated sgpt levels while on thyronorm medication
- Cause of elevated sgpt levels
- Sgpt level high cause
- Decreased sgpt level causes