What causes elevated ALT and ALP levels in blood?
Please rely the causes and medicine.
Need more information
Thanks for posting your query.
I am Dr.R.K and I am pleased to assist you.
I presume you meant alkaline phosphatase and ALT.
1. Why were these tests done?
2. What symptoms you have?
Please upload the complete report.
Answer given below
Thanks for uploading the report.
Both your ALT and ALP are only mildly raised.
They are raised less than two times the upper limit of normal.
Fatty liver disease is the most likely cause.
Your cholesterol and TGL are mildly raised and they are risk factors for fatty liver disease.
An ultrasound scan of the abdomen may be done to rule out fatty liver disease.
Also get tested for hepatitis B and C.
I have plan for sonography tommorow
should i go empty stomach or i can have some food.???
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes elevated ast and alt levels
- High alt level causes
- Causes of raised alp
- What causes elevated alt level after detoxing
- Causes of constipation elevated ast alt
- What causes rise in alt and ggt levels
- Causes of slightly elevated alt
- What causes rise in alt and ast levels
- Can diphenhydramine cause elevated alt
- High alt levels low alp