What causes electrical shock like sensations around the chest and back?
Nothing serious at this moment
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Spontaneous stimulation of nerve terminal may occur occasionally.
Persistent localization to a particular region needs examination and evaluation for any compressive radiculopathy.
Is there any history of herpes zoster in the involved area ?
Any back pain over involved area ?
Any history of diabetes ?
In occasional cases, no treatment is required.
Methylcobalamin can be used in case of persistence.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further queries.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of electric shock sensations
- Electric shock feeling in lower back
- Electric shock for back pain
- Burning sensation eyelid cause electric shock
- Electric shock sensations in chest
- What causes electric shock like feeling in my chest
- Muscle in back shocking sensation
- Electrical shock in chest what is it
- Cracking back and electrical shock pain
- Causes electric shock in back
- What causes recurrent painful sensation over one side of lower face?
- What does my blood test report indicate?
- What causes constant dizziness?
- Suggest treatment for weight gain, coldness and constipation
- What causes facial pain and leg numbness in a patient with diabetes?
- Suggest treatment for recurring optic neuritis in right eye
- What causes trouble thinking clearly while recovering form sepsis?
- How long should medication be continued after suffering partial paralysis?
- Suggest treatment for constant pain due to neuropathy
- What causes burning sensation in buttocks of a person with spinal problems?