What causes dull pain under the breast?
I also sometimes feel like i have heartburn
Thank you for posting the question.
I have gone through your medical history in detail.
The dull pain under the breast pain is invariably due to acidity or gastro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD).
The heart burn that you have been experiencing on / off is due to the same reason.
You should take antacids with pro biotics like omeprazole / pantoprazole with domperidone for soothing effect on the gastric mucosa.
Avoid spicy / junk food.
You should finish off your dinner atleast 3 hours before you go to bed .
This will help proper digestion of the food.
A 40 minutes brisk walking early morning will help .
If these measures do not help,you can consult a gastroenterologist and get a endoscopy done to rule out peptic / duodenal ulcer.
Cardiac related pain can be ruled out by getting a Electrocardiogram done.
I hope the answer was useful.
Feel free to ask me any follow up queries that you may have.
seems to be unrelated
I do not think that this can make you feel like having a lump in the throat.
The redness may be due to upper respiratory tract infection or allergic pharyngitis.
Saline water gargles and antibiotics can help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes sharp pain under the breast and breathlessness
- What causes severe pain under the breast on the right
- What causes pain in breast
- What is the cause for pain and soreness under breast
- What causes sharp pain under the breast
- What causes burning and pain in breast
- What causes painful lump in breast
- What causes sharp pain under the left breast
- What causes pain under breast
- What causes pain and fluttering under the left breast