What causes double vision and vertigo?
Neurological examination/MRI Brain/Ophthalmologist's opinion.
Thanks for being on healthcaremagic.com.
I am Dr.Ajay Panwar,a neurologist,here to answer your query.
Most likely the double vision,you are having is a complication of stroke and will,improve gradually over the months.
However,as the CT Brain is nornal,stroke is not confirmed as yet.MRI Brain may be needed for diagnosis.But presently,next step should be to visit a neurologist and an eye specialist for physical examination.Their opinion based on examination findings will be crucial.
If you have some follow up questions,I shall be glad to answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes double vision
- Does vertigo cause double vision
- What causes double vision and how is it treated
- What causes occasional double vision
- What causes double vision after a cataract surgery
- What is the cause of double vision after pneumonia
- What causes sudden double vision
- What is the cause and treatment for double vision
- What causes double vision in a 4 year old
- What causes sudden onset of double vision