What causes dizziness while standing up when diagnosed with GERD and anxiety?
It seems like when i stand up i get a little lightheaded
Wobble and when im working i get a little dizzy
I dont no if im not eating enough are my blood pressure is droping are my sugar
Diabetes runs on both sides of my family
I think its cardiac related i have gerd and anxirtey
Please refer to the detailed answer below
Your symptoms of light headedness could be due to low blood pressure, low blood sugar levels, inadequate nutrition or anemia.
I would like to suggest you to monitor your blood pressure as well as blood sugars during the time of your symptoms.
Also get a few tests done:
1. Complete Blood Count
3. Serum electrolytes
If you have a strong family history of diabetes as you have mentioned then altering sugar levels can be an important cause in your case.
No, it doesn't seem like a cardiac issue.
Try practicing Yoga/meditation to combat your anxiety and stress.
I hope this information will be helpful.
Dr. Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Anxiety and gerd
- Diagnosed with gerd having anxiety cough impact on gerd
- How is gerd caused by anxiety
- What causes brown saliva while waking up in gerd patient
- What is the cause of anxiety when on klonopin
- Whats problem gerd causes
- Diagnosed with anxiety disorders what is the cause
- What is the cause and treatment for gerd
- Diagnosed with gerd on nexium feel nauseated anxiety suggestions
- What causes acidic sensation while swallowing when having gerd
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?