What causes dizziness and blurred vision?

Question
15 yeArs ago when I was 15 I woke up one night feeling like I was on a roller coaster . Since then I get episodes of feeling like I am on a boat , heavy head , blurred vision and a feeling of being unwell I can also feel shaky inside , these are worse the day after drinking alcohol , when I am stressed or when my body is unwell such as a cold or bug etc. . I also feel like I am moving when I disembark from vehicles or lifts etc. MRI scan , bloods , balance tests all normal . Any ideas ?
Posted Thu, 28 Aug 2014 in Brain and Spine

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Vertigo

Detailed Answer:

Your symptoms appear to be due to vertigo secondary defects in inner ear (vestibular apparatus) which is involved in maintaining body balance.

Dizziness, loss of balance due to vestibular defect is called vertigo.

Need not worry there is cure for this when managed in early stages.

I suggest you to consult a ENT specialist who can physically test you to confirm the diagnosis and place you on treatment at the earliest.

Hope, I answered your query.

Wish you good health.