What causes discomfort in leg?

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Tue, 7 Jun 2016 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: I have this sensation feeling in my right leg from my knee to mid thighe. Feels like a rash but there is no redness amd does not itch or hurt all tht much. What could it be
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 48 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Can be due to many causes.

Detailed Answer:

The strange sensation in the right leg with no visible rash can be due to a nerve root irritation or Vitamin B12 deficiency. Other causes include electrolyte imbalance, diabetes, thyroid imbalance, etc. It is best to consult your physician for proper investigations and start with necessary supplements.
I hope this answers your query.

In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.

Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.

For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee