What causes diarrhea and vomiting after a fall?
Might be concussion
Thanks for the query.
It is really difficult to comment on the above issue without actually watching the child.
If the fall is from less than 2 feet there is nothing to worry.
But if there is abnormal behaviour, twicthes, unequal pupil size, falls asleep after injury which is not his sleeping time it can be concussion.
Concussion means the brain is shaken up.
Get back to me with all answers so that i can help you bettter.
nothing to worry.
Thanks for the follow up.
As per description it looks more towards normal side.
Might be due to diarrhea.
Even if it is concussion , no need to worry.
Doctors can advised you the ct scan of head if they find some problem or just to be sure whether there is any injury to brain.
As he is doing his routine activities normally , you need not to worry.
See a doctor ASAP.
Hope i helped you.
Kindly rate the answer if you are satisfied.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of bleeding after diarrhea
- What causes diarrhea after taking aloevera
- What causes diarrhea after meth binge
- What causes diarrhea immediately after taking food
- What causes diarrhea after taking probiotics
- Vomiting and diarrhea after fall related
- What could cause bleeding of the bowelconstipation diarrhea and vomiting
- What causes mucus discharge after diarrhea
- Cause of vomiting and diarrhea in baby
- What causes diarrhea after eating