What causes diarrhea and brown colored urine?
Get yourself clinically examined and investigated.
Thanks for writing your query.
After reading your post,it seems that you might be having infection of the gastrointestinal tract.
I would like to suggest that you should get yourself clinically examined and investigated.
Following investigations may be helpful :-
1. Complete Blood Count ( CBC ).
2. Liver Function Test ( LFT ).
3. Kidney Function Test ( KFT ).
4. Urine examination.
5. Stool examination.
Also monitor your blood sugar levels.
You should drink lots of water daily.
Eat light meals prepared under hygienic conditions.
You can take an antacid like Omeprazole 40mg once a day before meals along with a probiotic and digestive enzyme preparation.
Further medical management can be planned according to the reports of the investigations.
I hope this is helpful to you.
Follow the instructions advised.
Thanks for your response.
I would like to assure you that your symptoms are curable. Follow the instructions advised and get yourself clinically examined and investigated.
If you have any further doubts, please mention.
I wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes consistent diarrhea
- What causes instant diarrhea
- What causes explosive diarrhea
- What causes violent diarrhea
- What are the possible causes for diarrhea
- What causes acid diarrhea
- What causes continuous diarrhea
- What causes diarrhea in children
- What are the causes of prolonged diarrhea
- What can cause diarrhea