What causes diarreaha, vomiting, palpations and altered BP?
dont have any idea what kind of doctor to see
Symptoms suggestive of carcinoid.
Thanks for posting your query on HealthcareMagic.
The symptoms of fluctuating blood pressure along with vomiting, diarrhea and palpitation are suggestive of release of certain chemical in blood which is responsible for all these symptoms.
These symptoms are characteristically seen in a neoplasm of neuroendocrine cells- carcinoid.
A carcinoid can arise in different sites like gastrointestinal tract, lungs, etc.
However, certain investigations are needed to confirm the diagnosis.
The symptoms of carcinoid is caused by presence of chemical called serotonin.
Investigations consists of determination of this chemical in blood.
You need to consult a physician for clinical assessment, investigations and management.
Management consists of surgical removal of the tumor depending on the site of the tumor.
If you have more queries, I will be glad to answer.
Dr Shailja P Wahal
If bladder lesion suspected-cystography
Hello and welcome again.
Absence of cells on urine analysis rules out malignant cells in the bladder.
However, certain malignancies do not shed malignant cells in urine.
In case bladder lesion is suspected, a cystography can be done.
Consult your doctor for surgical procedure.
Thak and take care
Dr Shailja P Wahal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes high bp and kidney problems
- What causes persistent high bp
- What causes fluctuate bp
- What causes increase in bp despite on bp medication
- What causes low bp
- What causes spike in bp level
- What causes low bp in a child
- What causes high bp
- What causes high bp how to lower it
- What causes spike in bp at noon
- Getting dark and semi solid bowel movement in winter. What treatment is...
- Have movable lump under armpit. What could it be?
- Had sex while on period. Now getting stomach cramp. Any STD?
- Diabetic. Having pain and tingling sensation in arm. How to get relief?
- Presence of loose bodies in the knee joint. How to treat this problem?
- Stroke patient. Noticed swelling in mouth roof and pain in arm. Any ideas?
- Have food and drug allergies, low BP, headache and fluid discharge from...
- Have burning and itchy rash on toe with stiff ankle. Is this normal?
- Developed painless lesions on lower leg. Should I be concerned?
- Child having cough with fever and started vomiting. Suggest some...