What causes delayed periods?
Delay is not due to infection.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The delay in the periods is not related to the possible infection. A urinary infection does not delay the periods. The delay you have could be due to stress anxiety hormonal changes or dietary changes in your body. You can wait for a few day and in case the periods do not start then do consult your gynecologist for hormonal tablets to have a withdrawal bleeding.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes delayed periods after iud removal
- What is the cause of delay in period
- What causes delay in periods with cramping
- What causes delayed periods with spotting
- What is the cause of delayed periods post delivery
- What causes delayed period with sore breasts and constipation
- What could cause delay in periods
- What is the cause of illness and delaying period
- What is the cause for experiencing delay in periods
- What is the cause and treatment for delayed periods
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...