What causes delayed menstruation, bloating and tingling sensation in stomach?
Trust you are doing good.
I'm deeply stressed as usual thinking about when I will get my periods. As you are aware that I got my periods last month in February 8th which lasted for 2-3 days and also I got my periods a week earlier as usual. Now, its March and I haven't got my periods still. Maybe I might get in few days' time. But my mind have these constant negative thoughts. My stomach is bloated up than usual and I feel this tingling kind of sensation inside my stomach just like as if its a baby kicking. Also, since 2 days my face is becoming darker. My job profile is such that I'm mostly outdoor. Otherwise I'm all ok. I do not want to do a pregnancy test and I also feel there is no need of it and that really freaks me out. I'm really stressed. I'm consuming 'hot' fruits in large quantities since a week hoping that I will get my periods soon.
Please advise and assist.
Thanks in advance.
Mental stress itself can delay your periods
Hi Miss XXXXX,
Welcome. From your notes it appears that you are really stressed. As I told you earlier stop worrying.
This mental stress itself can delay your periods.
In all probability you may get your period in a week's time. I am optimistic about it. Since you are stressed you are imagining all sorts of negative feelings.
Just one clarification Miss XXXX. Was your February period normal or of lighter flow. If it was lighter, then do get a pregnancy test done. If it was a normal period, stop worrying about it.
If you have further concerns, do write to me. I will be happy to answer.
With Regards to February periods, I had heavy flow on first day and then it stopped. Then on 3rd day I had heavy flow again like normal periods. Then the same was on 4th day and then the flow stopped.
Miss XXXX. Welcome back.
It appears like you had normal period in February.
I don't see any reason for worry. You may start your period shortly. But if you are feeling stressed get a pregnancy test done. That will relieve you of all anxiety.
I will be happy to answer further queries.
Thanks for all you help once again.
Let us wait for one week. In all probability you will get your period by that time.
I am sorry. I am not aware of any natural foods/ medications that can bring the period early.
Do write to me if anything else is bothering you.
I got my periods today. I guess your comfort and reassurance is always a positive sign for me. Thanks a ton!
Have a great day. :)
I am more happy than you are.
Hi Miss XXXX,
I think I am more happy than you are.
I was worried seeing your level of anxiety and stress. Probably that is part of your personality.
Miss XXXX I believe you should start some yoga/meditation to reduce anxiety.
Wishing you a lovely weekend,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tingling sensation over spleen area
- What causes numbness and tingling sensation in my hands
- What causes tingling sensation in head
- What causes tingling sensation on face
- What could be the cause for tingling sensation inside ears
- What causes mild tingling sensation in urethra
- What causes pain and tingling sensation in hands
- Tingling sensation in arm finger what could be the cause
- What causes tingling sensation and numbness in hands and arms
- Getting tingling sensation in foot what is causing this
- What causes cramps and menstruation once in sex months?
- What causes bleeding after sexual intercourse?
- How to confirm date of conception?
- Are ultrasound conception dates accurate?
- Is it safe to start antibiotics before the labour starts?
- What causes early period after having Postinor-2?
- Can TSH test be done after breakfast?
- suggest treatment for symptoms of prolapse of vaginal wall or uterus
- What causes upper abdominal pain during pregnancy?
- Does prolactin level in my blood report indicate pregnancy?