What causes delay in menstrual bleeding while treating PCOD?

Question

I have consulted doc on 16th November regarding my period delay. And I have pcod from last 6 month and my period was regular every month(delay 5 to 6 after detect Pcod) but this time 1 month delay ( LMP- 5/10/2017. So doc asked me to take T.derivy for 5 days. I started this medicine from 25 the Nov to 29 Nov but no periods yet and today date is 9th dec
I was sexually active in month of October .I did thrice test it was negative. So what to do now?
Thu, 10 May 2018 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Regular contraceptive pills will help.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
If you did not have any periods after having deviry for 5 days then you need regular contraceptive pills to have your periods. Other medicines to control the hormonal imbalance associated with PCOD are also needed. Do consult your gynecologist and get proper medicines prescribed from her.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Follow-up: What causes delay in menstrual bleeding while treating PCOD? 13 minutes later
So is there no chance pregnancy. I had my sex after my periods in 14 days in ovulation time.

Brief Answer:
Not pregnant.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.

The pregnancy test is 97% accurate. Since the test is negative there is no need to worry.

Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Regards.