What causes decrease vaginal discharge and the appearance of grey pubic hairs?

Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN

Posted on Tue, 17 Mar 2015 in Women's Health
Question: I use to be very wet down there. And slim a lot not it does not happen. Very hard for me when am having sex the even come and I really love sex all the work before it starts
I have started having gray hair down there not a lo even my under aim is getting gray
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Due to hormonal changes.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The decrease in the amount of discharge and the appearance of grey hairs all are a part of aging. These are age related changes that are a usual thing to happen. You can apply a lubricating gel like KY jelly to get that feeling. Regarding the grey hairs, only the hair removal can help you. The grey discoloration cannot be reverted back with medicines.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal